Empathy and compassion are the attributes that define our team and make our BRAID of values come alive:
- Belief in change, because no family is perfect.
- Respect, for self and others.
- Autonomy, that stems from taking responsibility for one's own actions
- Interdependence, because healthy relationships are the goal
- Dignity, because seeking help is a sign of strength
Interested in joining our team? Let us know why; email email@example.com.
Multiple part-time openings:
- Visit Supervisors (weekends required)
The visit supervisor is responsible for supervising visits and providing a safe, secure environment, physically and emotionally, for children when with their non-custodian parent in supervised parenting time visits. The target population to be served are those families with a history of high conflict parental separation, substance abuse, child abuse/neglect, mental health issues and domestic violence. Children have a safe place to visit and form healthy relationships with their non-custodian parent, or to transition between parents for weekend parenting time. Parents have no contact while using the services. Families are generally referred by the courts, attorneys, psychologists, or self-referral.