The Exchange Club Family Center provides positive, supportive counseling, education, and advocacy services to improve the safety and harmony of the Mid-South community – one family at a time.
A holistic approach that interrupts and eliminates family violence through early intervention and community collaboration.
- Belief: change is possible
- Respect: for others and for self - no blame, no shame
- Autonomy: families are able to direct their own lives
- Interdependence: families are able to form healthy relationships and attachments
- Dignity: there is no weakness, no fault associated with asking for help